Terms & Conditions for Touring/Camping pitches
This booking contract is between W H Hutson & Son Ltd, the owners of Quiet Waters and the person making the reservation and all members of their party (referred to as “you” or “your”. The contract will be subject to these booking terms & conditions and must be complied with. The party leader must be over the age of 18 years at the time of booking.
1. Pitches - Pitches are available from 12pm on the day of arrival to 12pm on the day of departure.
2. Number of persons – the number of persons must be the number confirmed when booking.
3. Pets – Whilst we welcome pets, we do require them to be on leads at all times and under control. They must not be allowed to foul anywhere on the premises. Accidental fouling must be removed immediately.
4. Termination of stay - W H Hutson & Son Ltd reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance to other guests or are not treating the park with due respect. You are expected to maintain reasonable behaviour whilst staying at Quiet Waters.
5. Liability - The use of the facilities are entirely at the users risk and no liability can be accepted for death, injury, and loss or damage to users or their belongings including vehicles, motor cycles, boats etc. The owners shall not be liable to you or any members of your party for any loss or damage to you or your property however caused.
6. Children - The grounds run along the river’s edge, children must be therefore supervised at all times when visiting this area. Also, the roads around the park are in constant use with vehicles, therefore please ensure that they do not run or play in the roads.
7. Amenities - Every effort has been made to ensure that all advertised amenities are available, but no liability can be accepted for any omissions.
8. Payment – The full balance is due on the day of booking.
9. Cancellation - by making your booking our agreement is a legal contract and the deposit is non- refundable. In the event of a cancellation, you will be liable to pay the total amount due. If we manage to re-let the accommodation the re-letting price achieved will be returned to you less 30% deposit. Cancellation insurance is not compulsory, but it is strongly recommended to protect you against cancellation penalty.
10. Cancellation by owner - We reserve the right to refuse or to cancel any booking made subject to refunding any sums you have paid in full without further liability on our behalf. If for any reason the booked accommodation is not available; liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid to W H Hutson & Son Ltd. Alternative accommodation will be offered if available.
11. Complaints - We above all want you to have a wonderful time at Quiet Waters. If for any reason you have a complaint, please let us know as soon as reasonably possible, and in any event before departure, to allow remedial action to be taken. We undertake to repair or replace any faulty equipment with all due diligence. However, no claims will be entertained in respect of equipment which remains faulty beyond our control.